Welcome to Triple R Services, LLC.
- Quarter 2 (2016): Triple R Services shop work through the 2nd quarter of the year has been successful with the completion of numbers jobs, as per sample in the overview. A wide variety of projects have been attended to. Presently, the shop board includes various jobs such as: New Aster Tigerli, Aster Allegheny, Aster Challenger, Aster FEF(3), Double Fairie, Aristocraft Mikado, along with the new line of GAL line cars and coaches plus a new track platform to be built. Shop work overview 2016 Thank you to our clients and we look forward to making the hobby enjoyable by helping others keep on steamin’
- Shop work update: arrival of projects : Aster FEF-3 Kits (5),Aster Allegheny Kit build, Aster Challenger kit build, Aster S2 Kit
- AC-9 Yellowstone (3 units) conversion from AC-12 Cab Forwards
- Aster Rebuilt Merchant Navy detailed and customized: Aster RMN
- Custom build reproduction of CB&Q O5-b
- Fine Arts Model Norfolk and Western Class (5 units) conversions from electric to live steam.
- Samhongsa J611 (3 units) conversions from electric to live steam
- Aster S-2 Great Northern; Productions, Parts & Items for Sale listing
231 Rutland Ave. Mount Holly NJ 08060 (609)280-8744 tr3services(at)gmail.com
TRS provides services to enhance your steam experience. We strive to do the job correctly as our priority over deadlines or broken promises. We do not take short cuts or quick fixes just to meet a time line. We have repaired, retrofitted, weathered and built working scale models of steam powered boats, cars and trains for 10 years and counting. We have serviced customers worldwide whether it be information, construction or repair/replacement on models. The models we service are operated either manually or by Radio Control.
- RC installs
- Whistle installs
- Custom Projects
- Custom painting
- Coal/Multi-fuel Conversions
- Custom Track Frames
- Steam boilers
TRS is an independent company. We are not employed by any particular manufacturer of gauge 1 trains. We service all makes and models of gauge one products!
Need a quick answers, insight or information about TRS work: FAQ
Youtube videos of steam operations with many shop related test runs: TRS Videos
Web master and designed by: Matthew Bednarik