Welcome to Triple R Services, LLC.
- Coming Summer 2016: Additional series of coaches/cars: Pullman line, Harriman Line and GN Empire Builder Limited edition
- Morning Express Series (www.thegalline.com) MADE IN USA TRS will be offering (Spring 2016) RTR gauge1: Express Reefer, Milk Flat car, Milk car, Express boxcar, Baggage car, Heavyweight Passenger coach with full interiors
- Quarter 4 (2015): Very successful- Black 5, GS4, NYC Hudson, Aster FEF, Aster C57, Accucraft 2 truck Shay, Aster 241P, Regner 0-6-0
- Shop work update: arrival of projects : Aster FEF-3 Kits (5),Aster Allegheny Kit build, Aster Challenger kit build, Aster S2 Kit
- AC-9 Yellowstone (3 units) conversion from AC-12 Cab Forwards
- Aster Rebuilt Merchant Navy detailed and customized: Aster RMN
- Custom build reproduction of CB&Q O5-b
- Fine Arts Model Norfolk and Western Class (3) conversions from electric to live steam.
- Aster S-2 Great Northern; Productions, Parts & Items for Sale listing
231 Rutland Ave. Mount Holly NJ 08060 (609)280-8744 tr3services(at)gmail.com
TRS provides services to enhance your steam experience. We strive to do the job correctly as our priority over deadlines or broken promises. We do not take short cuts or quick fixes just to meet a time line. We have repaired, retrofitted, weathered and built working scale models of steam powered boats, cars and trains for 10 years and counting. We have serviced customers worldwide whether it be information, construction or repair/replacement on models. The models we service are operated either manually or by Radio Control.
- RC installs
- Whistle installs
- Custom Projects
- Custom painting
- Coal/Multi-fuel Conversions
- Custom Track Frames
- Steam boilers
TRS is an independent company. We are not employed by any particular manufacturer of gauge 1 trains. We service all makes and models of gauge one products!
Need a quick answers, insight or information about TRS work: FAQ
Youtube videos of steam operations with many shop related test runs: TRS Videos
Web master and designed by: Matthew Bednarik